Do you have car or truck that is from out of the state of California and need help transferring it to the state of California. Don’t get stuck in line and having to go back and forth. We can help you with the process and make it easy and fun.

Some things that you might need.

  1. The out-of-state Certificate of Title (required for change of ownership).
  2. The out-of-state registration certificate (usually not required if the Certificate of Title is available).
  3.  A vehicle verification by an authorized Department of Motor Vehicles employee. You can also bring your vehicle to Yessenia’s for a Vin Verification.
  4.  Commercial vehicles, including pickups, may require a weight certificate.
  5.  California smog certification.

 *Fees – the amount due depends on a variety of factors. An exact amount can only be calculated when you come in to our office.

Additional requirements if a transfer of ownership has occurred

  1.  Bills of sale to establish a complete chain of ownership.
  2.  An odometer mileage disclosure (if your vehicle is less than 10 years old).